Monday 15 July 2013

Blog Lovin

Blog Lovin

Is it only me that found starting a blog hard?

So, I'm finding it hard to get my blog to have followers? Yes, I've only had it for a week but still. I manage to get page views but not subscribers or followers. 

So I made a 'Blog Lovin' account. I read this will help get your blog to have more views, which could potentially mean someone could read my blog and actually like it to subscribe!

I am not giving up on this blog, I am determined to write a lot and hopefully one day have a follower on here, even if it is one. It will be worth it!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9879239/?claim=zgw5baev244">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I'm also looking into re-designing my blog and looking into knew things to post about.

Thank you,

George!




No comments:

Post a Comment