Saturday 6 July 2013

Quotes are just inspiring

Quotes are just inspiring

Don't quotes just make you feel good?

I am a person who loves to get obsessed with things, it could be a television programme or a type of food I will love it and love it until I'm bored or found something more interesting. However, this obsession has always been with me and I don't think it will ever leave, its Quotes of course! 

They don't have to be from famous people or about certain things, but I just love a good quote. Quotations just have this feel good factor about them, they encourage you to do things or make you realise you're not alone in problem you may be facing. My bedroom is currently near the end of being decorated and it is slowly but surely being covered with quotes! 




I JUST LOVE THEM! 

So, I have decided to make a few rules, at the end of ANY blog post I make I have to post a picture of a quote that I love. However, as I'm planning on posting a lot on this blog I'll need YOUR help. Please, if you are sat there reading this, then post a comment of your favourite quote and lets share our quotes. Together we will be the quote masters!


Thank you


George, who is feeling inspired!


( If you would like to see where i get my quote pictures from then i pin them all on my pinterest account on my 'Artwork and Quotes' bored, feel free to have a look!

MY PINTEREST.  )

No comments:

Post a Comment