Monday 8 July 2013

Olly Murs live performance review!

Olly Murs Live Performance Review

How do I become Mrs Murs?

So yesterday I went and saw Olly Murs live in Exeter, and oh my god. I think I'm in love. I've heard from friends that have been and saw him on previous occasions saying how good he was but he was unbelievable! His communication with the crowd was so amazing and his singing just topped it off. He is very capable of singing live and was extremely good! 

As it was incredibly hot here in the UK yesterday, he kept apologising for his sweaty top but by the end with a little help with the crowds 'OFF OFF OFF OFF' chants and his cheeky strip teases his top was off which just his waistcoat on which made the festival get that little bit hotter ;). He done impressions of Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh, sung songs and explained his love for them, he got the crowd to sing Happy Birthday to one of his band members, he done a summer remix of old dance classic that he has covered, he taught us dance moves, demanded us to sing and just made sure we all had a lovely time from the front to the back!


As me and my eldest sister took my 8 year old brother (It was his first concert and he is still talking about how amazing it was now!!) We couldn't get right in with the crowd as it was too hot and he's only 8 so wouldn't be able to see very much, however we did move much closer after the picture above was taken!

Joy Ride, Charlie Brown, Diana Vickers and Lawson were the special guests. Charlie Brown and Lawson were incredibly good live and I would definitely go see them both on their own tour. As I had never heard of Joy Ride I will have to do some more research into their music to see if I like them or not. And for Diana Vickers, well she isn't my cup of tea, don't get me wrong she is good live, but I just don't like her music and that's just my taste other people may love her and good for them!

However I'm going to say it again Olly Murs was just amazing, he is definitely the best person I've ever seen live just because his singing was amazing but his joking, flirting, dancing and getting the audience involved was also so amazing!! This may sound like something an old lady would say, but you could really see that he appreciated everyone who came and saw him and the fact we were such a loud crowd, he kept saying thank you to us and saying how amazing we was; it shows that his fame and fortune hasn't gone to his head and he is still in awe of the career and opportunity he's got and doesn't take it for granted. I think this is important. THANK YOU OLLY MURS

HOW CAN I MARRY HIM?

Bad things:

- Traffic was a nightmare, but then again it was a festival with 20,000 people. It was going to be quick was it?
- I forgot my camera and my phone ran out of charge so no pictures were taken apart from the one above. When no one was even on the stage and we had just arrived and everyone was just sun bathing waiting to start.

Good things:

- Olly Murs singing
- Olly Murs dancing
- Olly Murs top off
- Olly Murs flirting with the audience
- Olly Murs getting everyone involved
- Olly Murs just being himself



Thank you

George, who is still fan girling over Olly Murs




No comments:

Post a Comment