Friday 5 July 2013

How do you even start your very first blog post?

Introduction


How do you even start your very first blog post? At least i don't have to practice my accent being normal or ensure i pronounce words correctly as that's your job, that is if anyone reads this. Maybe my mum will, although I'm not planning on telling anyone.

I would probably be told I'm being rude at this current moment in time as i haven't introduce myself and I've been sarcastic. 

I'm Georgia or 'Georges bored' as I'm called on here.

As my full name is Georgia, its usually shortened down to 'George' so that's why its is 'Georges bored', not Georgia and being 'bored' is one of the main  reasons for starting this blog; there is also the fact I've always liked the idea of writing about my life reviewing things and just talking to people (I understand that no one will really read my blog, but there is nothing wrong with a bit of hope right? I mean, we all hope for something. In fact, i hope for a lot of things) - WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR USERNAME? - DONE
This blog will include:
- Me making jokes that i find hilarious but everyone will just sit there and read in silence
- Grammar and spelling mistakes, I am not William Shakespeare
- Reviews, i love putting my view on things. 
- Moaning, I'm English, i have to moan about things
- Summer 2013, I've left school have 12 weeks off till college and have no idea what I'm going to do
- Occasional depressing posts, i get my exam results on August 22nd i will be depressed on that day
and finally, you all knew it was coming
- Problems with being a teenager in the 21st century

If someone did read this then THANK YOU. I'm knew to all this and don't really know what you do if you read someones blog. Do you add them as a friend like you do on facebook? Follow them like you do on twitter? or subscribe like you do on youtube? I have no idea.

So welcome to 'Georges Bored' and together we can entertain each other with none funny jokes and anecdotes that have no real meaning or help us in life!

Thank you again!

Over and out

George - who wasn't bored whilst writing this, but i am now as I've finished. I am bored again.





No comments:

Post a Comment