Thursday 11 July 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday... to my blog, made one week ago tomorrow.

Do you celebrate your blogs birthday?


So, I didn't post yesterday and that's because I'm un-organised. I come up with ideas on what to blog about, then I forget them, so that means I am stuck as I don't know what to blog. So, starting from tomorrow my blog is going to be ordered. Tomorrow I am heading into town, so I am going to get a blog-pad (just made that up myself pretty pleased with myself to be honest) A blog-pad is a notepad where write lists of blog ideas, what I can review, what I can complain about, what events I attend to blog about. A blog-pad is probably a very basic thing for a blogger so I presume I should get one. I am also going to blog at least once a day however, because it is my longest summer holidays EVER. I will be busy some days so won't be able to, however if it is actually something really interesting then I will blog about it the day after.


SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GEORGE'S BORED, 1 WEEK OLD TOMORROW. WOO! CLAP! YAY! WELL DONE! 


I apologise for the short blog post but when i get my blog pad this will never happen again!

Thank you

George, who is feeling organised









No comments:

Post a Comment