Friday 26 July 2013

Sorry

Sorry

Haven't Blogged in a while Have i?

I wish I could write some amazing story in which I was fighting alien monsters and saving the world, however that would be a lie. The real reason I haven't be blogging is only myself to blame. Since writing on here and deciding I would do often book reviews it has left me reading a lot. 

I enjoy books however if I really enjoy one, there is nothing that will stop me reading it. So recently I have finished the Harry Potter series which resulted in me reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in 3 days and staying up until 3:04am to finish it as I couldn't stop. 

Then I started the hunger games trilogy I have finished The Hunger Games and am now reading Catching Fire.

WHAT TO EXPECT...

- I'll probably do a book review on The Hunger games after I have finished all 3 books, which won't be long as I am obsessed
- I have a party tonight so will probably post about that with some pictures, I'm sure I'll do something stupid to write about
- I am also going bridesmaid shopping tomorrow so will probably write how stressful that is.

I've also being doing a bit of organisation. SO DO NOT WORRY. I haven't forgotten about this blog. 

I've just realised I haven't even told you that I am going to be a bridesmaid, so that will probably be in a blog post too.

So goodbye, see you soon with either a book review or a 'George actually left her house' blog post.


Thank you

George, who is going to read.


(from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment