Friday 5 July 2013

Debating with yourself

Debating with yourself

How many times are you supposed to post a day?

I am my own worst enemy. I often debate with myself about stupid things and soon lists will come in to play with the debate. For example starting 'Georges bored' I had to make a pros and cons list to see if i should make the blog or not.

Its like two people live within you, so you have to debate everything before you get anything done. Starting something new is good and it excites one part of you, you're excited to see what it could bring to you, new people or new opportunities. BUT there is this other side that worries what people will think, worries if you'll look stupid so you have to debate the problem in question. Will you take the risk and see what it could lead to? Or do you play safe and tell yourself it wouldn't of worked out and you'll be better of with out doing it?

Change is probably one of the causes of debating with yourself. Change is always a scary thought, it means something is different to what you thought was an ordered life, with a routine and it was all so perfect. But change messes this up, it now different and you have to adapt and maybe change a small thing about your lifestyle which you liked so much.

Reading this through, I've realised that I have admitted to talking to myself on the internet to what could be millions of people. Does anyone else debate with themselves? or is it just me and i should go doctors about talking to myself. However i do believe in not caring what other people think, if you're truly happy then why should anybody else's opinion destroy that happiness you once had. 

I also realise this has got quite 'deep' to only being a second blog post, i should stop.

Thank you for reading

George, who is now debating her sanity.



No comments:

Post a Comment