Thursday 18 July 2013

Writing block

Writing Block

Do you have to blog post everyday?

I am currently getting stuck on what I should blog post about, it is hard to decide. I get ideas however I am not sure if these ideas are good, or if they are worth a Blog Post about. 

So it got me thinking (be careful I know) that I am going to post every other day, this way I get the chance to think of new ideas and it means I don't have to stay up late every night writing a blog post about something that is irrelevant. However I did promise a book review this week and that will definitely happen.

It is also hard to blog in this lovely weather we are having at the moment in the UK. We never usually have such wonderful weather for this long so I am taking full advantage (kind of) and sitting inside with my laptop isn't really taking advantage.

If you here in the UK I hope you too are enjoying the sun!

Thank you


George, who is going to read Harry Potter in the garden!




No comments:

Post a Comment